The VP of Sales is in charge of the management of the entire sales department, overseeing all sales-related activities. You are expected to provide leadership, direction, and resources to the sales department and are accountable for the overall sales department performance, the achievement of sales department goals and targets, and the alignment of the business’s strategy.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the business’s overall sales program, inclusive of securing new consumers, expanding opportunities within the current consumer base through advertising initiatives, and delivering new product offerings.
- Designing, implementing, and managing the business’s sales process, ranging from relationship development and contract finalization.
- Conducting business analyses, performance analyses, competitive analyses, and determining the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Establishing relationships with key personnel within the business’s market, attending numerous industry events and conferences, establishing and maintaining long term relationships with key consumers, potential consumers, and key strategic partners.
- Master’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Finance, or any other business related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in a high-level sales position in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Demonstrate a successful record of accomplishing and exceeding goals in the managerial positions while growing and scaling a sales organization of a sizeable business
- Experience of working in a financial and strategic planning position
- Must be capable of passing down clear and concise messages, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of the business
- Ability to conduct standard performance, market, and competitive analyses
- Must have a can-do attitude, be capable of working independently, as well as with others
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Apply by July 6th, 2018